Red Paddle Co. Elite Inflatable SUP Package
- Brand: Red Paddle Co
- Availability: In Stock
Red Paddle Co. Elite racing stand up paddle board package. Includes everything you need to start paddle board racing. Including the board, pump, leash, bag, repair kit and a 3 piece paddle of your choice. The Elite model is built for speed and racing at the highest standards or fast performance touring.
All our Stand Up Paddle Boards come with a voucher for a FREE Stand Up Paddle Lesson worth €35 with us here at Dingle Surf. We'll teach you how to set your board up properly, the best paddle technique and show you the best areas around Dingle to explore.
Why chose Red Paddle Co?
- Performance - Red Paddle Co is the world's No. 1 inflatable SUP brand. They use the best technology available to design unique features that put their boards on another level in terms of performance.
- Innovation - In 2016 Red revolutionised the inflatable board market by introducing MSL fusion technology.
- Practicality - Inflatable SUPs are extremely portable meaning there are truly no limits to your exploring. It can go practically everywhere you go - no roof rack required.
- Quality - Red have taken the standard inflatable technology and redesigned it in almost every aspect to deliver a superior, stiffer board that is built to last.
- Titan - The innovation doesn't stop at the board. Red developed the Titan Pump that takes half the time of a normal pump to inflate your board. A true game changer.
- The Bag - With every board you get a super-tough travel and storage case with wheels and a hidden backpack system. They have designed every inch of this product to make your exploring is a dream come true.
What is MSL Technology?
MSL fusion composite and airtight coating (MSL) involves fusing a second layer of hard-wearing polymer to the dropstitch core at the raw material stage, removing hand gluing errors. The high-tech industrial process also saves almost 2kg in weight and makes the boards stiffer at lower pressures.
New For 2018
Red have improved the overall design of the boards making them look better, be more durable when rolling up and react better to sunlight. Combining the patented RSS system, which stiffens the board and combining that with another Red Paddle Co innovation, the FFC almost totally eliminates flex created during sprinting.
|12'6" Race||14'0" Race|
|Volume||340 litres||340 litres|
|Rider Weight||Up to 130kg||Up to 120kg|
What's in the box?
- Red Paddle Co Backpack
- Titan Pump
- Repair kit
- Water-resistant phone case
- 3-Piece Paddle of your choice. Alloy, Carbon-Nylon (Carbon body with a Nylon blade) or full Carbon for the lightest most durable option
- RSS battens (for extra stiffness)
- FCC Rod
- Removable Box Fins
- 10ft Coil Leash
We will ship your package to your door anywhere in Ireland or the UK for free. For international orders please contact us before purchasing.